Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

~Walgreens Trip~

I wanted to make it to Walgreens so bad yesterday so I begged my husband to stop on the way home from the park. Unfortunately that store didn’t have anything on my list Sad smile So I again convinced him to stop at another one. It took me awhile to find what I was looking for cause they didn’t have the filler item I was looking for but he and Lily  '’patiently” waited for me.

002

(1) Scott Naturals Paper Towels $5.00

         Used $1.00 Scott Towels (SS 05/22/11)

                 =$4.00

(2) Hefty One Zip $ 3.49 Each

          Used Buy One get one free in ad coupon – $3.49

           And $1.00/2 Hefty One Zip

                   =$2.49  OR $1.25 each

(2) Disney Playtex Sippy Cups $3.99 each

           Used $2.00/2 Playtex (walgreens infant care book)

           And (2) $2.00 Playtex (Sign Up HERE)

                     =$1.98  or $.99 each!

(2) Friskies Cat Food  2 for $1.00

         Total: $10.39

          Saved $9.00

 

Considering I love Hefty one zip bags and they are normally  close to $4 in stores …and the Disney cups are normally $5.99 I think this was a really great trip! My savings should actually be more but the cashier had to ring the hefty bags as half price because the coupon wouldn’t go through correctly.

I was a little concerned using the Hefty coupon because it is on 2 and it was a buy one get one free sale BUT the policy says I can use two coupons on a B1G1 sale so I thought this was ok and the cashier didn’t think it was wrong either.   I have heard that some are not allowing the use of the infant care book coupon and regular coupons BUT I have never had an issue. I think its just like any other Walgreens coupon and you can stack. Apparently this can vary though, but even at $1.99 a piece that’s a great deal for the cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .