Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~CVS~ FREE Hershey Bar and CHEAP Pepsi~

 

cvspep

Today only (6-15) CVS is offering a GREAT deal on Pepsi ot Diet Pepsi 12 pks.  Take your extracare card and scan it at the red coupon machine . It will print a coupon that makes a 12pk of Diet or Regular Pepsi just $.99 !  *I have heard your card must be registered for their emails. I don’t know if that is true or not but to be safe register your card first.*

HERSHEY

Also you can print a coupon on CVS.com  for a FREE Hershey Air Delight Aerated milk Chocolate Bar . If that link doesn’t work  On the right hand side of CVS.com click in store coupons. You can print this twice. I don’t expect this to last very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .