Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

~Remke~

I ran into Remke again yesterday, I am slowly starting to love this store . The normal prices are a bit pricey  , but their sales are wonderful! The gas program is awesome too! I transferred  my prescription yesterday and when I go back to pick it up I will get $1.00 in Pump Perks

What are Pump Perks?

Pump Perks is Remke/Biggs version of a  fuel program, For every $10 spent you will earn $.01 off a gallon of fuel at Speedway , up to 20 gallons! And every week they have specials on different products for different amounts of pump perks. As an example: Cottonelle Toilet tissue is say $15.99 and you will get $.20 pump perks.(just an example, I don’t know the real price)

Anyway here is my trip from yesterday.

143

(2) Gold Star Chili Cans $1.67 Each

(10) Nesquik $1.00 Each

Used Coupons :

(1) $.50 Any Gold Star (email coupon)

(1) $1.00 Gold Star can (Email Coupon)

(10) $.50 Nesquik (Red Plum 6-5-11)

Total:$1.28

Saved: $15.34

84%

Remke also gives you $.06 for bringing your own bags.

I did buy the Nesquik coupons on Ebay so I have to equate that into my spendings/savings. I paid $3.94 for 20 coupons , I plan on picking up more Nesquik when I got to get my prescription.

 

Remke will double coupons $.50 and under , and any coupons $.51 to $.99 will double up to $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .