Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

~Meijer~

I ran off and did some shopping alone yesterday. It’s a rare event that I am alone, and to tell you the truth I think I need it sometimes. Meijer has some really good deals going this week, and my coupons made them even better deals.

007

 

(3) Toaster Strudels $2.25 Each

       Used (3) FREE coupons (won from game long time ago) = FREE

(1) Toaster Scramble $2.25

(2) Chi Chi Salsa $.99

        Used (2) $.50 Chi Chi Salsa ( I am not sure?)

           =FREE

(2) Chex Mix  $1.00

         Used (2) $.50 Chex Mix (HERE)

            =FREE

(2) Grated Parm Cheese $2.99

(2) Ronzoni Noodles  $.99 each

           Used: (2)-$1.50  FREE pasta when you buy Parm Cheese (tearpad near Parm cheese!) Cashier took off full value of coupon so I got a $1 overage!

(1) Kraft Cheese 2%  $2.09

            Used $.75 mPerks Coupon (electronic coupon)

               =$1.34

(1) Kraft Cheese 1.64

             Used $1.00 mPerks (electronic coupon)

                 =$.64!

(2) Knorr  Pasta Sides $1.00 each

             

Total: $11.19

Saved $27.60

Savings of 60%

I also received a $2.00 on your next order coupon for buying four toaster strudel/Scrambles.

I completely forgot I had the mPerks! Nice surprise Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .