Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

~Remke/Biggs Trip~

Remke/Biggs is having a mega event this week. Buy 10 participating items and get $5 off instantly at checkout. This trip cost me more then I had originally thought. Most items were not marked as being in the Mega Event , and me trying to hurry decided it wasn’t worth trying to ask a cashier. (my store is very empty, hardly anyone goes there and they only have one or two people working up front. ) Here is what I got *The items with a * are participating items*

001

 

*(3) Yoplait Kids Yogurt  $1.99 each

*(3) Duncan Hines Brownies $1.39 Each

*(2) Totino Pizza Rolls $1.29 each

*(2)Totino Pizzas $1.29 each

(2) Sunbeam Bread $1.00 each

(1) Tootsie roll Pops $1.00 (Easter Clearance)

 

Discounts and coupons: (Coupons are doubled)

-$5.00 off Mega Event Discount

- (3) $.50  Duncan Hines  (SS 04/10/11)

-(2) $.50 Totino Pizza  (Printable no longer available)

- (3) $.50 Yoplait Kids (Printable HERE)

-$.06 for having my own bag

Final Total: $5.24

Savings of $21.87     81%

It would have been cheaper if I would have had my pizza roll coupon with me but those were an add on when something else I wanted wasn’t marked.  Smile  Over all I am happy with my trip, Lily loves the Yoplait  Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .