Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~Quick CVS Run~

I had $5.00 Extra Care Bucks expiring today so I made a quick trip over to CVS . Nothing to exciting but I spent my expiring bucks and got some back . This also should put me over or at least close to the spend $50 Beauty Club get $5 Extra Care Bucks.

028 

(2) Right Guard Deodorants with bonus Body Wash $2.99

      Used Buy one get one free Right Guard (RP 05/01/11)

(2) Nabisco Snacks $1 Each

(1) Extra Gum $1.29

(1)John Frieda $11.99

      Used FREE coupon (sent from company)

Used $5.00 Extra Care Bucks Expiring

Total after coupons: $.91

Received

$2.00 Extra Care Bucks ($1.00 for each Right Guard)

$2.00 Extra Care Bucks for John Frieda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .