Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~Wal-Mart Trip~

I made a trip to Wal-Mart just for a few deals I had heard about.  It was more out of pocket then I would like but still saved 61% so I am happy especially since it was mainly adding to my toilet paper stockpile.

025

(5) Scott Naturals Toilet Paper $2.68 each

      Used (3) $1.00 Scott (SS 04/17/11 #2)

                (2) $1.50 Scott Naturals (Printable HERE)

(1) Just my size T-shirt $6.00

       Used $5 Just my size (All You Mag May 2011)

(1) Daily’s Strawberry Daiquiri $1.99

      Used $2.00 Daily’s  (Printable HERE)

(2) Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese $2.00

      Used (2) $1.00 Homestyle Mac & Cheese (Insert?)

(1) Speed Stick $.98

      Used $.50 Speed Stick (no longer available)

(1) Gerber Pasta PickUps $1.42 

      No coupon Sad smile

(2) Reach Floss $.97 Each

      Used : (2)$1 Reach Floss (tearpad)

(1) Revlon Tweezers $1.87

     Used $2.00 Revlon Beauty tool (tearpad)

(2 Revlon Nail Clippers $1.96 Each

     Used $2.00 Revlon Beauty tool (tearpad)

 

Total before coupons: $35.52

Tax: $1.98

Total After coupons: $13.98

Not to bad since now I'm pretty stocked on toilet paper.

The Daily’s deal I saw on another blog, but after going and getting it myself I noticed the Strawberry Daiquiri doesn’t actually say mixer on it but I think its all the same? After reading comments on another blog , I'm not to sure so use this at your own discretion .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .