Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~Kroger Mega Event~

I had another very successful mega trip today. I am always nervous at the checkout, 90% of the time I have Lily with me so its always hard to try and focus on calculating what's in the cart. This trip I was using my cell phone calculator as I was adding to the cart but I was still getting confused and thought for sure I was miscounting something and I would owe more then what I had in my wallet.. However I was wrong and it came out even better then I thought!

003

(4) Garden Delight Pasta $.99 Each

(4) Smarttaste Pasta    $.99 Each

(4) Ragu Pasta Sauce   $1.74 Each

(2) Clif Kids Chocolate Chip $2.49 Each

(4) Uncle Bens  Rice  $1.79 Each

(20) Quaker Quakes  $1.79 Each

(2) Boulder Chips $1.49 Each

(3) Perdue Chicken Nuggets $2.99 Each

 

004

Total after coupons and Mega Savings: $17.98 !

Savings of $86.25       82%!

 

I bought the coupons for the Quakes off Ebay for $1.50 so adding that in I got over $100 worth of groceries for under $20!

*Sorry I don’t have time to add all the coupons I used but if you have been following my trips the past two weeks, they are pretty much the same. The Perdue Chicken Nuggets are not on the Mega, just love them.*

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .