Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~NomoreRack.com~

Check out nomorerack.com -- One day, 8 deals, up to 90% off retail price. These deals are crazy! Join HERE Deals change everyday at noon EST . Today they have  Feather Bed Pillow Top for $40 regularly  $160   and Buffalo David Britton Jeans for $20 regularly $99! 

Most days they have items for under $10 , you will get a $10 gift card just for signing up

They have changed this since I signed up but now your order has to be $20 before shipping to be able to use your credit…still a great deal!

*You have to be quick to get what you want I always check in at Noon if I can to see what is available Smile

*UPDATE*There is a confusion of to how you get your $10 credit.  Some are saying when you sign up it gives you a code so be on the lookout, However I went to try to sign up just to see what It does and it says $10 will be automatically credited to your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .