Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~*HOT* Cheap Melissa And Doug Toys~

One Kings Lane has a great sale on Melissa and Doug toys going on. I have never owned one but they are the talk of the mommy blogs! I had a $15 credit they offered for signing up awhile back, I have been saving it specifically for this sale. I was hoping to get away without paying anything but I found two toys Lily would love. I thought just paying shipping for two toys is a great deal!

I got Lily:

pound apeg

Pound A Peg

Regularly $10.00 On Sale for $7.00

(On Amazon for $9)

alphbet nesting blocks

Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks

Regularly $12.00 On Sale for $8.00

(On Amazon for $10)

Used $15 Credit and paid $7.95 Shipping Smile 

The age limit to these is 2 and up but I think Lily will still enjoy them until then.

I also saw Melissa and Doug Bowling which I thought was super cute! 

bowling

This is on sale for $15 Regularly $25 and sells for $18 on Amazon right now.

Use my referral link HERE  to sign up for One Kings Lane  please Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .