Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

~Christmas Shopping~

I have saved a ton this year on Christmas, unfortunately I can’t share all the details with you. My wonderful family are also loyal readers Smile. However today’s trip I can share. My step daughter and son in law picked out what they wanted over the weekend and today I went searching for the best deal.

Step Daughter wanted the Fantasia Special 2 disk on Blu Ray . I found a $10 coupon HERE . Did a little research and found the movie at Best Buy for $39.99  but at Walmart it was $29 ! After Coupon $19! Saved $20 bucks Smile

Son in Law wanted a magic kit. I knew I had seen these at Walgreens and just my luck Walgreens has a special this week. Spend $25 get $5 Jingle Cash (Jingle Cash are Register Rewards ) Spend $50 get $10 and so on up until $100. (Based on total  before coupons! ) I used some coupons to get my total up to $50 so I got a $10 Jingle Cash to spend next week Smile  Here is how I did it.

 

002

 

Chris Angel MindFreak Magic Kit  $29.99

(2) Kashi Cereal $2.50 each

(1) Dulcolax  Balance $6.99

(3)Pampers thick Care Wipes $2.99 Each

(2)Stocking Stuffers $.33 each

(1) Birthday Card $3.29

Tax: $3.20

Total Before Coupons: $ 58.11

Used Coupons

(1)$1.00 On any Kashi (Company emailed this to me)

(3) $3.00 on any Pampers Wipes (P&G Mailed these to me, for a complaint I had)

(1) $6.99 Dulcolax HERE

Total After Coupons: $41.12

Received $10 Jingle Cash to use next week.

The Wipes and Dulcolax were FREE after the coupons , I had been saving those coupons for a perfect time and I think this was it. I got all of this for the cost of the Magic Kit  Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .