Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

~Cvs ~

I am officially retiring my old extra care card. As some of you know I am going to use all Extra Care Bucks I have on my Extra Care card and what my husband has on his. Since we are married now I am getting a new card to merge ours into one. Why get a new card you may ask?  Well CVS stops sending email coupons after awhile and getting a new card will give me those precious coupons again. Not to mention it will help keep my savings straight. So here is my retirement trip of my card. Tomorrow I will do my husbands. *I just remembered I will earn my quarterly Extra Care Bucks in January so I may keep the card just to get something free with those*

005

Huggies Natural Fit Diapers $8.99

Huggies Wipes $3.49

(2) Bic Soleil Razors $6.99 Buy one get one 50% off ($3.49)

Total: $22.96

Coupons used:

$3.00 CVS Huggies Coupon (Home mailer)

$3.00 Huggies Coupon (Mailed to me)

$1.50 CVS Huggies wipes (Home mailer)

$6.99 FREE Bic Razor (Mailed to me)

$2.00 Bic Razor (12-12-10 paper)

$4.00 Extra Care Bucks

Total: $2.47 Tax: $ 1.24

Final Total $3.71

Year to Date Savings: $2055.52    Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .