Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

~*HOT*~ Huggie’s Refill Wipes 3 for $7!!

 

hug

ToysRUs.com has Huggie’s refill  Baby Wipes for 3 for $7!  These are normally $6.99 in store, up to $9.99 at other stores. Choose Pick up at store to save on shipping!

These are the ones on sale, you should be able to mix and match . Only one discount per order , I am going to try and order two times.

  • Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Refill Baby Wipes – 216 ct
  • Huggies Shea Butter Baby Wipes Refill Wipe – 184 Ct
  • Huggies Extra Sensitive Refill Wipes – 184 ct
  • Huggies Supreme Thick and Clean 184 ct

Thanks Couponingfor4 !!

 

*Super cheap Shower Gift!*

*NOTE I had a little bit of trouble getting this work, I had three in my cart hit submit then it said only two of them were available for pick up so they charged me regular price so I called and cancelled and she said to try another type . The promotion was originally for at home shipments and stores were not prepared so they are running out. So I tried the Supreme wipes in the above picture worked great! I got 6 of them Smile  (two separate orders )*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .