Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

~Best Walgreens trip ~

 

I had the greatest trip to Walgreens the other day! I was so excited I saved $167!!!

004

(2) Jell-O   $.59 each with in ad coupon

(3) Pixie Stix Stocking Stuffers $.33 Each

(4) Gift Bags  4 for $1

(2) Contour USB Blood Glucose Monitors $9.99 each

(2) Hallmark Wrapping Paper $1.99 Buy One Get One Free

(4) Hallmark Tissue Paper 3 for $1 with in ad coupon

Used Buy One get one free Jello Coupon – $.1.29

Save $20 Off Contour- $9.99

FREE Contour USB –$9.99

Total: $5.50

Received $5 Jingle Cash for buying 6 Hallmark Items

$5 Jingle Cash for spending over $25

Saved $167.78 !

The Cashier put in the full price of the Jell-O so I saved even more then I thought. The FREE Contour USB Coupon was on a tearpad next to the meters. They are usually $74.99 !!!! If my brother can’t use them I will be donating at least one of them .

*UPDATE*The Hallmark tissue paper and wrapping paper is no longer generating the Jingle Cash*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .