Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~ Ebeanstalk.com Review ~

Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great baby toys and toddler toys.  They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country to continue selecting great toys to sell.  Their team of child experts also helps them pick out learning toys to make sure your child get the most out of his or her play time!

I took some time to explore eBeanstock.com and I gotta say I really enjoyed navigating the site.  It was super easy to find age appropriate toys for my daughter. The site is very well organized , with a sidebar categorized by age and gender.Also each toy has the recommended age right there on the description!

The toys look to be of very high quality, and good value.  I can't wait for Lily to enjoy one. Take a look for yourself,  I personally would love to buy the Learn 'n Fun sorter.  What catches your eye?



Plain Links:
baby toys
toddler toys
learning toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .