Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

~CVS Trip~

I have been wanting to try Organix  Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner for a really long time. Cvs has it on sale this week (ending today) Buy one get one free. It also had a try me free rebate on the bottle! Nivea body wash is also on sale and when you buy $15 worth you get $5 Extra Care Bucks. 

(4) Nivea Body Wash   - $4.88 each
(2) Organix Shampoo/Conditioner   $6.99 Each  * Buy one Get one free*
(1) React Gum

Minus: 
(4) $4.00 Nivea Coupons  (5-2-10 Red Plum)
$10 Extra Care Bucks

 Total Before coupons: $34.99
Paid Out Of Pocket: $3.11 

Received   $5.00 In Extra Care Bucks
 Will receive $6.99 Rebate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .