Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~Last couple of days~

to take advantage of the Nivea Deal at CVS . The month long deals ends on the 29th, buy $15.00 worth and get $5.00 Extracare bucks . Even if you have done this deal before, you may still be able to do it again. The limit was raised to 5. I stopped by today to take advantage of the Old Spice Money maker I told you about last week, so I grabbed my Nivea while I was there. I also picked up some Pretzel M&M's because they are just so good!  The first store I went to was out of Old Spice so I went to my other store for it.
Nivea is on sale Save $1.00 off regular prices.My store also offers to donate a bag of peanuts to the troops, so I donated a bag .


1st store:  

(4) Nivea for Men Body Wash      * $3.99 Each 

  Bag of Peanuts *$.99

Used:
            (4) $3.00 Nivea For Men Body Wash    (Red Plum 5-2-10)

Total: $5.99  ($1.04 Tax)
Received $5.00 Extra Care Bucks


2nd Store

(2) Old Spice Mens Bodywash   *$4.00 each
(2) M&M's Pretzel                      *$.48 each

Used: 
       $4.00 Buy one get one free Old Spice Bodywash ( P&G 05/02/10)
        $1.00 off two Old Spice Body Wash ( P&G 5-2-10 )
 
Total:  $ 4.48

Received $8.00 ExtraCare bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .