Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

~Kmart Super Double Coupon Event~

Kmart is having there super double coupon event now through 4-10-10 .  I am well prepared this time and am very excited for it!  Now they have some new rules and it may run it for some people, but since I live just a minute or two away its still worth it to me.  

*There is a limit to 5 coupons (doubled coupons) per day
           I was told at Customer service to give the coupons I wanted doubled to the cashier first because only the first 5 are doubled.   

*Does Not include Store and Pharmacy coupons

*You must use Shop Your Way Rewards Card  ~ This is how they tie how many coupons you use a day.

*Manufacturers coupons  $2 and under are doubled,   up to $4.


*Thanks to I heart Coupon Deals and Deal Seeking Mom   for Match ups !




My Sunday Trip  :0

I got 3 All Free And Clear Laundry Detergent  and 2 All Baby Laundry Detergent   for $.65 !!!!!! 
All is on sale $4 and I had $2 coupons, making them all free! Sorry I put it all away before taking a picture.



Today's Trip

(2)Dove Ultimate Deodorant  $3.79
(2) Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner  $3.99
(1) Carpet Fresh         $2.49

Used:
(2)  $2.00 Dove Coupon HERE
(2)  $2.00 Aussie Coupon  (Not sure where I got these)
(1)  $1.50 Carpet Fresh   HERE 

All I paid was the Tax!      $.49 out of pocket.


When I was checking out she said  I couldnt use the one coupon because my total was only $.49  I thought maybe i miscalculated or something but
After I got home I realized she only charged me for 1 shampoo/conditioner.  I will take it back later, as it is way to hot here to mess with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .