Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~A Few Trips~

  Boy is it ever hot here in Cincinnati!  Isn't it still April!  Unbelievable . We made a few trips today and here is what we got.  I should mention I used my sister's Shop your way rewards Card on one of our Kmart trips, I figured she can't use it, we might as well !  I am giving her some of my items. I also took back the Shampoo they didnt charge me for yesterday and they looked at me like I was crazy!  


CVS:
(2) CVS brand Paper Towels  * $1.29  each
       Used:  (2)  $1.off CVS brand paper product
Paid Out of Pocket : $.62

Kroger
(3)   Gatorade G2 *$1.08
       Used : (3)  $.50 Coupon   (doubled)
Paid Out Of Pocket: $.24 

                                                                           1st  Kmart
(1)  Goodlife Recipe Cat Food  *$5.69
(2)  All Laundry                         *$4.00 each
(2)  Dove Deodorant                  *$3.79 each
       Used : $2.00  Goodlife Coupon
              (2) $2.00 All Laundry Coupon
             (2) $2.00 Dove Deodorant
Paid With A Gift Card : $2.45 


                                                                          2nd Kmart
(2) GoodLife Recipe Cat Food  *$5.69 each
(2) Gillette Body Wash               *$4.00 each
(1) Carpet Fresh                         *$2.59
        Used: (2)  $2.00  Gillette  Coupon
                  (2)  $2.00  Goodlife Recipe Coupons
                   (1)  $!.50 Carpet Fresh Coupon
Paid With Gift Card: $ 4.22



I love Double Coupons!    $50.00 worth of merchandise for $7.53 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .