Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

~Walgreens~

My trip to Walgreens wasn't as good as it should have been. I got distracted at checkout and ended up being $.17 short of being able to use my register reward I had planned on using :(  


~Ultra Tuff Kitchen Garbage bags *$2.99 with in ad coupon
~(2) Frixion Pens   *$1.19 each
~(1) Frixion Highlighters *$1.19
~Walgreens sandwich bags  *$.99 with in ad coupon

Used:
         Tuff In ad Coupon
         Sandwich bags In Ad Coupon
        $3.00  Frixion Pens/Highlighter    (Walgreens April Coupon Booklet)

Paid Out Of Pocket : $3.83

*The Frixion Pens have a Mail in Rebate on the back of the packages so for buying three I will get a $4.50 rebate. So this turned into a moneymaker but not as good as I had hoped. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .