Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

~Kmart Breakdown~

I did a breakdown of my Kmart week and here's how it looks. I think I did pretty damn good!

Kmart Double Deals

(6) Revlon Tweezers
(3) Gillette Body Wash
(8)Tampax Pearls
(2) Suave Deodorant
(1) Reynolds wrap
(1) Pedigree Dentastik
(5)All Laundry Detergent
(3) All Baby Laundry Detergent
(1) Sure Deodroant
(1) Friskies Party Mix
(4)Carpet Fresh
(1) Winnie The Pooh Outfit
(2) Soft Scrub Total Bathroom
(1) Lysol
(8Dove Deodorant
(15) Cans Friskies
(1) La Cross Eyebrow shapers
(1) Lacross emery board
(1) Endust Free
(1) Soft Scrub Total Kitchen
(1) Spot Shot
(3) Goodlife Cat food
(1) Aussie Shampoo
(2) Visine Allergy
(2) Reach Floss

Total Cost before coupon:  $ 226.36
Total Cost After Coupons:  $31.41
Total put on gift card: $25.00  (got this for doing a focus group)
Total out of Pocket : $6.41  Minus a $1 My mom owed me = $5.41 ! 

That's A savings of : 97.7  % !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .