Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

~Kroger Run~

 

When I saw the hot new coupons I knew I had to make another Kroger run. Luckily I found some of my cash stashed in my wallet so I stayed in my budget!

 augustblog 003

All of my items were Mega Event items

            *Buy ten get $5 off*

(6) Oscar Meyer Turkey Hot Dog $1.99 each

(2) International Delight $2.99 Each

(1) Kroger Singles $1.79

(1) Diet Mt Dew 2 liter $1.50

-$5 for buying ten items

- (3) $1.00/2 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs HERE

- (2) $1.50 International delight HERE

-$4.00 in on your next order (previous transactions)

= $9.21

Received $5.00 on your next order Catalina *this is an awesome Kraft foods deal I will post next Smile 

Hot dogs freeze well, we use a couple packs a month , and the date on these is October so these keep us set for a couple months.

The International delight coupons was available the other day, but it was only printing for some so not real sure if its still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .