Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

~Kmart Trip~

 

I took advantage of great deal at Kmart, and got some clearance Lily clothes! !
    
augustblog 004

(2) Glade Diffuser  Buy one get one free $8.49

(2) Glade air freshener Buy one get one free $4.49

(3) Velveeta Shells and cheese  $2.00 each

(2) Propel Zero $2.50 each

(1) Kitchen towel $1.25

(1) Aristocrats nightgown $4.79

(1) Spongebob shirt $2.39

(1) Princess pajamas $2.99

*Kmart doubles up 5 coupons when you buy $25 or more (this is before coupons!)*

Used $5.00 Kids advantage email coupon

          $5.00 Glade Diffuser  HERE

          $3.00 Glade starter kit HERE

         (2) $1.00 Propel Zero 6pk (insert months ago)

         (3) $1.00 Velveeta Shells and Cheese HERE

Total: $14.19

Received $ 1.00 on your next order from Glade (buy two get $1)

$2.00 on your next order from Kraft foods  info HERE

They have tons of clothes 40% off already clearance prices! The $5 email coupon I have had for awhile and forgot exactly what it was for, I remember it just said kids merchandise.

I had a ton of issues with my coupons scanning, the new barcode NEVER seems to scan at my store.  She had to key in the Velveeta and the Kids advantage coupon. And it took her awhile to do that. She was really nice though so no complaining Smile

She also told me I had $5 in points expiring in next three days so I have to go back soon. Hoping there is a good paper products deal next week.

On another blog I saw you can use two of the Glade coupons even though one is free. I know how much trouble I have at my store so I decided not to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .