Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

~HOT new coupons!!~

 

There are quite a few HOT new coupons available and I suggest printing them soon. I doubt they last long. The expiration is a short one though so if you do not think you will have time this week to shop, then you might want to sit this one out Smile

There are extremely rare and high value coupons! I was so excited I went shopping ! Smile with tongue out

- $1.00/2 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs 16 oz

- $1.00 Velveeta shells and cheese Dinner

- $1.00 Capri Sun product 10pk

- $1.00/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese

These are all available on coupons.com so go clip!!

I already scored with these at Kmart & Kroger. Post coming shortly Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .