Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

~More Cvs Clearance=Confusion!~

We went to my other CVS looking for more Oral Care Clearance . Unfortunately they didn't have anything so off we went to  my regular store.Luckily all my stores are within 5 miles of each other . I had told my Mom I would get her a SpinBrush if I could find another one, Plus my fiance had gotten a $5 off $30 coupon in email so this was a perfect time to use it. I found some Oral B toothbrushes and Crest toothpaste on clearance for $.94 and I had coupons for $.75 well apparently they were put in the wrong spot because after I checked out , got lily in the car , ready to pull out I decided to look at the receipt. It sounded like a lot out of pocket but I get sooo flustered at the checkout anyway I didn't pay  attention to it .Two toothbrushes and the toothpaste rang up full price .  I then had to get Lily back out of the car (in the 100 degree heat) and go back in to the store. The cashier that had rung me up  had already went on break so the other one helped me. Here is how my transaction was at first.

(1) Oral B Advantage toothbrush *Reg $3.79 *Clearance $.94
(2) SpinBrush (Arm & Hammer/Crest) *Reg $21.99 *Clearance $5.49
SpinBrush Pro Sonic                    *Reg $15.99 *Clearance $3.99
(2) Bic Soleil                               *Buy One get one 50% *$6.99/$3.50
(2) Crest                                     *Rang Up full Price  $3.79
(2)Oral B Toothbrushes              *Rang Up full Price $3.79
Scrunci  Hair Ties                       *Clearance $1.00



Used: $9.99 In Extra Care Bucks
$5.00 Of $30 Email Coupon
$6.99 Buy One get one free Bic Soleil ( SS 08/01/10 )
$4.00 SpinBrush Pro(SS 06/06/10 )
$.75 Oral B Advantage (P&G Coupon Booklet)
$1.00 Spinbrush (SS 06/06/10 )
$1.00 SpinBrush (SS 06/06/10 )
$.75 Crest (P&G 08/01/10)
$.75 Oral B (P&G 08/01/10)
$.75 Oral B Advantage (P&G Coupon Booklet )
$.50 Crest (RP 08/01/10 )


Total: 13.52
Saved: $82.83!

So after I went back in she ended up giving me back $16.15 Back on a gift card . It took a really long time for to figure out how to do it and by the end me and Lily were ready to go home but somehow I ended up ahead but since they kept all my coupons I'm not complaining!  Also My mom is paying for the two Spin Brushes so Im coming out way ahead.  :)  Also if anyone is interested in checking the Cvs near you for clearance on the Spinbrush there is a coupon for $2.00 Off  HERE  :)  

*Also in picture Small bottle of Axe Clearance $.35 at first store

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .