Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

~Late Night Krogering~

I had a few things I wanted to get at Kroger before sales ended (little did I know some of the sales are still going on) Life has been busy lately so by time I had time to go it was late, but it was so nice the store was empty , it was a very quick trip. 

(3) Best Life Buttery Spread *Sale $1.00
          Used: $1.00 Coupon HERE
                    $1.00 BestLife Buttery Spread  (RP 6/13/10)
(2) SpeedStick *Sale $.88 
          Used: $.55 SpeedStick (SS 7/25/10 )
(1) Crest *Sale $1.00
          Used: $.50 Crest (P&G 8/1/10)
(1)Suave Deodorant $1.00
          Used: $.50 Suave Deodorant (RP 7/11/10)

Total Out Of Pocket : $.13 !   My second tax only trip in one weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .