Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

~Another CVS Trip~

My fiance had a $5 off $30 coupon so we took advantage of that and made a run to CVS yesterday before it expired. If you haven't already I highly recommend signing up for Extra Care Emails HERE . We get a coupon usually every other week  and right now new sign ups get a $4 bonus offer.

(2) Pretzel M&M's  $.50 Each
     Used : $.75 off two M&M's (Red Plum ?) 

Playtex Gentle Glide $ 6.99
Playtex                    $5.29
     Used Buy One 36ct get 18ct free (SS 8/1/10)

(2) Head &Shoulders    $4.99 each
     Used: Buy One Get One Free Coupon (SS7/11/10)

(1) Bic Soleil  $4.99
     Used: $2.00 Bic Soleil Coupon (SS 8/1/10) 

(4) SoBe Lifewater  $1.59 Each Buy One Get One Free
     Used:(2) Buy One Get One Free Coupon HERE (Play Game)

$5.00 off $30 Email Coupon
$9.98 Extra Care Bucks expiring this week.
Tax: $1.67

Total out of pocket : $.91 !  
Received $5.00 Extra Care Bucks

My stockpile is insane, I could go at least a year before needing any of this stuff but its all things I really like and the extra care bucks were expiring anyway .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .