Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

~Loving this coupon thing! ~

Meijer has some really nice deals going on this week, and I promised my mom I would stop by and grab some stuff for her and on the way home we stopped by  my favorite places CVS and Walgreens  :)


 

 Here is some of  the items I picked up at Meijer:

(4) Ritz Crackerfuls *Sale $2.39*
 Use~
$2/2 Nabisco Crackers printable (IE) or printable (FF)
$1/1 Nabisco Crackers, exp. 3-31-10 (SS 01/24/10)
$1/2 Nabisco Crackers or Easy Cheese, exp. 3-31-10 (Kraft Playbook)
$1/1 Ritz Crackerfuls Sandwich Crackers, exp. 3-31-10 (SS 01/10/10) 
                                    *$1.39 each after coupon

(2) Green Giant Steamed Valley Fresh Vegetables *Sale  2/ $3 *
  Use~
                                   *$.50 Each after coupon doubles

(6)  Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers *Sale 5/$10*
 Use~
                                    *As low as  $1.37 each after coupon*

Chex Mix *Sale 5/$5*
 Use~
                                    *FREE after coupon doubles*
 
I was really hoping to get some Pampers this week, they are on sale for $8.99 and get a $1 Register Reward. I have a $3.00 Coupon for the Cruisers but when I got to the store I realized they were not included in the sale so I settled with another type.I also realized I didnt have the Crest Coupon with me sooo I will be hitting Walgreens again tomorrow. Here what I got anyway.

Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 *Sale $8.99*
Use~
 $1.75 Pampers coupon from Home mailer

Crest Cavity Protection *$2.29*
Use~
$1.50/1 Select Crest Toothpastes, exp. 2-27-10 (Walgreens, Feb)
 
15% employee discount

Total: $7.23
Received $1.00 Register Reward

This is the most I have ever paid for diapers, but  I really like Pampers so when they go on sale I try to get at least get one pack.

If you have this coupon:
$0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10)
 you can combine it with the one I used out of the Walgreens February Booklet   to get your toothpaste for $.04 !!



 
So we ran over to my all time favorite place to shop, and picked up some more .

Wet ones 40 Ct.  *Sale $2.00*
 Use~
$.75 Coupon From taking the Pledge  Here

Crest Pro Health Rinse *Sale $3.50*  Get $3.50 In Extra Care Bucks
Use~
$2/1 Crest Rinse, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10) 

Total: $3.11
Received $3.50 In Extra Care Bucks


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .