Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

~Awesome Rebates~






I was getting some of my receipts together for some rebates out now, and I realized I havent shared them with you !  
P&G is offering a $100 Coupon booklet by mail when you purchase $50 worth of P&G Products. Click HERE to check out the full details. The rebate form will also be in the 2-21 newspaper.   I never realized how easy this would be for me !   Thank goodness I keep receipts .The $50 is calculated before coupons and tax  Receipts must be dated February 1st -April 15th ,2010. 




Another good Rebate out right now is the S.C  Johnson Mail In Rebate  . 

Buy any three  of the following products and get $5 back! You can even submit up to three  per household.


  • Drano
  • Fantastik
  • Glade
  • Nature’s Source
  • Off
  • Pledge
  • Raid
  • Saran
  • Scrubbing Bubbles
  • Shout
  • Windex
  • Ziploc
I am forever buying Glade products, especially with the good CVS and Walgreens deals lately. So this one will be an easy one too,  In fact I already have enough for one rebate,  but I didnt think about it at the time and some of my P&G items are on the same receipt  :(   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .