Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CVS Trip 2-28

 Very excited about  the diaper deal!



Huggies Little Movers Diapers Box  76 ct *19.99* Receive $4 extra care bucks
            Use:  $4 CVS coupon from scanning my card 
                     $5 Coupon from earning points at Recycle Bank HERE 
                               -$6.99 after coupons and extracare bucks!

(2) Gold Emblem Candy *.88 each*
           Use :$1/2 Coupon from scanning my card in store
                              -$ .38 each
       
Always Infinity 18ct *$5.29*
          Use Free Coupon From Sample I received
                              -FREE!

Herbal Essences *$4.29*
        Used Free coupon from home mailer
                             -FREE

Clairol Highlighting Kit *$2.50* Clearance

Garden Flag *$2.50*

Used: $5 off $30 received in Email 

My total : $13.63  ($1.88 tax)
Received $4.00 Extra Care Bucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .