Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~ CVS Deals~

I need to apologize for the lack of posts, we have been having a very snowy February . I have been spending some quality time with the family :)  And havent been able to get to the store!   I finally ventured out tonight to make a run to CVS, if the roads are good tomorrow I may run to Walgreens and maybe CVS again.  So here is my trip to CVS. 

CVS 2-16-2010


Wet Ones 40 count----*Sale $2.00*
                        -Used $1.50 Coupon from signing up on the website-
Glade scented oil Holder--*Sale $3.00*
Glade Scented Oil spiced vanilla and rose refill *Sale $3.00*                      
                        -Used Buy Holder get refill Free coupon-

Glade Apple Cinnamon 4 oz candle----*Sale $3.00*
Glade Apple Cinnamon 4 oz Candle----*Sale $3.00*
                        -Used Buy one get one free peelie coupon-
                      *Spend $12 in Glade Products receive $4 Extra care bucks*

Aussie Shampoo------*Sale $2.99*
                        -Used $1/1 Aussie Product, exp. 3-31-10 (RP 2/14/10)
                      *Receive $2.00 Extra Care Bucks*

Covergirl LashBlast Mascara---*Sale $7.00
                        -Used $1/1 Cover Girl Product, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10)
CoverGirl Blast Lip-----------*Sale $7.00
                        -Used B1G1 Cover Girl Product, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10)
                      *Get $5 Extra Care Bucks when you buy Two CoverGirl products*

Crest White Rinse---*Sale $3.50*Charged me $5.49*
                        -Used $2/1 Crest Rinse, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10)
                      *Receive $3.50 Extra Care Bucks*

Sweettarts----------*Sale $2.50*


Used $11.00 In Extra Care Bucks from last week
Paid $11.80 Out of pocket
Received $14.00 In Extra Care Bucks

My out of pocket was a little more then i planned,  but then I realized the Crest rang up $5.49, turns out 
I picked up the wrong Crest rinse So i didn't get the $3.50 Extra Care Bucks, but it was in the spot with the $3.50 tag on it, so the manager refunded me the price difference and gave me $4 in Extra Care Bucks




                                




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .