Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

~Cheap Huggies~

Walgreens has Huggies Diapers  on sale $8.99 and get a $3 Register Reward.   It is very rare that this happens on just one pack.  Could make for some super cheap Diapers.

Coupons to use:
$2/1 Huggies Diapers printable (IE) or printable (FF)
* $1/1 Huggies Diapers or Pull-Ups, exp. 3-30-10 (Activity Book)
$3.00 home mailer


* The activity Book was available in store, This is  a walgreens coupon so yu can stack it with the Manufacter's coupon*

I do not have the Activity book so my transaction will be

1 Huggies diaper $8.99
   -$3.00 Home Mailer coupon
=$2.99  after coupon and Register Reward

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .