Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

~EBOOST Natural Energy- Review~

 

As an Influenster I received a sample of EBOOST Natural Energy in my Holiday VoxBox. I was so excited to try this! I feel like I am always tired, always worn out….even in the morning! I received the Pink Lemonade packet to try. I am not a huge fan of lemonade but at least it was pink! Smile 

Just a tip when I first put the packet into my water it foamed a lot! So be prepared . The pink lemonade really was not that bad but the aftertaste that followed was horrible. I had trouble finishing it. However I did notice I was a lot more active afterwards, I scrubbed my whole kitchen! Its never been this clean.

Want more information? Check out EBOOST’S website you can pick up a box of 20 packets for $28.

Check out other reviews on the Influenster’s  EBOOST page.

 

The Pros: I love that this is a NATURAL product I felt energy without having the jitters < Love that

The Cons: The aftertaste… there really are no words for it.  The price seems a little steep for me, but then again I don’t know what the other energy products go for..

Overall: I may try other flavors, but Im not sure this is for me.

* I received this as part of the  Holiday VoxBox from Influenster *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .