Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

~Dress up your nails with Kiss Nail Dress!~

                   kiss3

I received Kiss Nail Dress in Leopard print in my Holiday VoxBox . I have never tried these before so I was interested to try them. I am far from a girly girl , but my little Lily is. So last night we had a just us girls nail party. I painted her nails and used Kiss Nail Dress on mine. I also let paint mommy’s toes I mean toenails…..

The Kiss Nail Dress came with a good amount of strips –good for me cause I  mess up a lot! I picked the size sticker I thought would be good , Applied it, smoothed and then filed the excessed down. It was a little hard for me to get these on properly. My nails are short and rugged. I just couldn’t get them to sit very well. I also had trouble filing the excess off, seems it would be easier to trim it then file.

kiss2

Overall I like them and think it would be easier the next time.

Pros: No dry time , super cute designs, supposed to last up to a week

Cons: little hard to file the excess off, mine seems to be chipping  a little already.

Suggested retail price of $6.99 and these can be found at major retail shops like CVS Target and Walmart among others.

To see all the cute designs check them out on the Kiss website. I really like the camisole print –looks like zebra print.

Check out other Influenster’s reviews too.

kiss

*I’m an Influenster and received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Holiday VoxBox !*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .