Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

~Kroger Closeouts & deals~

 

Kroger has a ton of closeout deals going on, these of course may vary from store to store. Here is what I picked up along with some good deals.

blog 002

Closeout Deals

Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk $1.72 each

Cover Girl Mascara $ 2.10

Cover Girl Eye Liner $.97

    Used $3.00/2 Cover Girl products (P&G insert)

2 Revlon Nail Polish $1.00/ $1.59

Special Purchase deals

Buy four participating General Mills products get FREE milk or half gallon of Organic. – I wanted Organic but I couldn’t find it?

(2) Yoplait Kids $2.00 each

(2) Multigrain Cheerios $2.50 each

Used (2) $..75 Multigrain Cheerios HERE

It would have been a better deal if I would have had my Yoplait coupon on me but this is something we buy fairly often so I can always use it again.

There were a TON of closeouts, I literally walked around for an hour so I didn’t miss out on anything. Budget is a little tight this month so I could only get a few things.The nail polish was a splurge for me. The chocolate milk is Lily’s favorite and it is normally almost $4  so I had to stock up, I’m hoping my other store has some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .