Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

~More Kroger Mega Shopping~

 

blog 006

I ran into Kroger hoping to pick up some more Kroger Mega Sale deals.  I'm still really hoping to get to stock up my freezer next week, since this is a two week sale. I have heard rumors that this will be the last Mega Sale , I REALLY hope this is not true.

*Mega Sale items*

(4) Reach toothbrushes $.95 each

(4) Reach floss $.95 each

(1) Birdeye’s Veggies $1.99

(6) Good And Natural bars $.89 each

(3) Hungry Jack Hashbrowns $1.55 each

(2) Mom’s Best cereals $1.49 each

Used : (2)  $1.00/2 Reach toothbrushes HERE

            (2) $1.00/2 Reach Floss HERE

            (1) $.50 Birdeyes Chef Favorites (SS 1-13-13)

            (1) $1.50/6 Good and Natural Bars HERE

            (3) $.50 HUngry Jack Hashbrowns (SS1-6-13)

-$10 for buying 20 Mega Event Items

Total for Mega Items : $  4.96

I was supposed to get a $3.00 on your next order for buying 4 Reach Floss but I didn’t …so I am waiting on the catalina company to get back to me. I was a few days early this doesn’t start until the 28th….that’s ok it was still free!

*More Closeout deals!*

(3) Seventh Generation 2pk Paper Towels $1.14 each

Regularly $3.38 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .