Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Campbell’s skillet sauces review

 

 

As a BzzAgent I signed up for a Campbell's Skillet Sauces campaign. I was a little hesitate because this was little out of my comfort zone, but im trying to be a little more adventurous for my families sake. We received two packages of the Campbell's Skillet Sauces, Masala and Toasted Sesame. My husband and I decided we wanted to try the Masala , so we cooked up some chicken and added the Masala skillet sauce. Reduce heat and cover for another 5 minutes or so until chicken was cooked. Super easy! I love easy. We decided to serve our Chicken Masala on a bed of egg noodles with a side of corn. I have to be honest, I thought it was tasty, but I couldn't eat much of it. Maybe I was just having a bad day or maybe it was to far out of my comfort zone . I am not sure why I didn't enjoy it as much but my husband sure did! My daughter is a little like me, on the picky side, she ate some but not really on her own. I liked it but I think I would try a different flavor, we still have the toasted sesame. Also the fire roasted tomato sounds really good!

What did I love? 1. It was super easy to cook up. 2. It’s an easy alternative to boring ol chicken 3. my husband loved it

What didn’t I love? It just didn’t seem to be for me, I've never had masala before so maybe I'm just no a fan.

Overall I would make it again but probably just for my husband, but I am open to trying another kind.

Wanna learn more about Campbell’s Skillet Sauces? Check out their site for more information HERE

And check out Campbell’s Kitchen for a $.75 coupon HERE

*Im a BzzAgent  and I . #GotitFree *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .