Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Perdue Oven Ready Products

 

As a member of BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to try Perdue Oven Ready products. Oh my how excited was I to try these!

November 2012 002

Perdue Oven Ready products are pre-seasoned so no need to do any prep work! Just remove the Oven ready bag from the packaging , cut a slit in it, and pop in the oven! Simple as that!

We really wanted to try the Boneless Chicken Breast but my store did not sell it Sad smile so we settled for the Turkey roast.  The turkey was absolutely sooo good and I am really glad I picked it up instead of searching all over town.

November 2012 006

So moist and juicy! We paired ours with the traditional mashed potatoes and peas. Biscuits or croissants would have been so good with it , but I forgot until it was to late.

November 2012 010

Even Lily ate every bite! Definitely putting this on the menu again, it was a very easy HEALTHY  meal for us.

 

*I am a BzzAgent and received items to review for this campaign. Thanks BzzAgent and Perdue! #GotitFree *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .