Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FREE Pampers Wipes & More!

kroger

Kroger is having an awesome P&G sale this week. Buy 4 save $4…now at first glance I saw nothing exciting about this. However after reading other blogs-mainly KrogerKrazy – I found out we can get FREE Pampers wipes! and some other good deals!

Pampers Wipes $.99 when you buy 4

-Use $.50 coupon from 10/28 P&G insert = FREE

Secret Deodorant $1.29 when you buy 4

-Use $.50 coupon from 10/28 P&G insert= $.29

Scope Mouthwash $1.99 when you buy 4

-Use $1.50 coupon from 11/4 Red Plum insert = $.49

I made a trip last night and bought 4 pampers wipes, 2 scope mouthwash, and 2 Secret deodorants all for under $2! I still have some coupons so I will make another trip sometime this week.

There are lots of other good deals, check them all out HERE.

 

 

Thanks KrogerKrazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .