Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Intense Hydration-Update

 

A  week or so ago I told you I was a BzzAgent and was offered an opportunity to try out Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration. I wanted to post an update. I have been so busy the past few weeks I really feel like I have so much on my plate my to do list just keeps growing!  Im ashamed to admit I am horrible at keeping up with the typical “beauty” routines. However I am very proud of myself for keeping to a normal routine with these products. Its been roughly two weeks since I started this “challenge” and I am still very pleased! My face has never felt this moisturized. My favorite thing is still the smell , I absolutely love the smell of this stuff! It is very relaxing. I am noticing my face is not only smoother to the touch but also pores seem smaller & the fine lines are gradually disappearing!

My only complaint is the night cream is very ,for lack of better word, sticky when applied. However it only takes a minute to blend into your skin.

Stay tuned for another update in about a week Smile maybe with pictures!

Check out Burt’s Bees website to get a coupon! Only available for two more days!

 

*I am BzzAgent and received these products to review. #GotitFree *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .