Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

~SwagBucks 3rd Birthday!~

swagb

Monday is SwagBucks 3rd birthday! 

“On Monday, February 28th we're going to do our best to blow the roof off this joint - there'll be codes galore, games, some cool new stuff and surprises, of course! We'll have all sorts of fun stuff leading up to our birthday too, so make sure you stay glued to the blog for info on more ways to earn and special promotions we'll be doing leading up to the big day ” From SwagBucks Blog.

I have been swaggin for awhile now so I have seen how fun these birthdays celebrations are, you gotta join us!

What is SwagBucks? Check out my previous post to get the general idea. Have Questions?  Email me!

 

Sign Up now to get 30 free SwagBucks PLUS use the code “ BirthdayFun ” and get 25 more!  That’s 55 Swag Bucks just for joining!  *only until Monday!*

Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .