Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

~Best Deals Around~

Sorry I am so late in posting this week’s deals. Sad smile  I have been down with a massive toothache for a week and actually had some teeth pulled yesterday so after I can open my mouth all the way I should be good as new! Smile 

 

Walgreens

Pampers Diapers $8.99 get $2.00 Register Reward

-Use $2.00 any one Pampers (Walgreens Infant Care Booklet)

AND

-$1.00 Pampers (P&G Savings Booklet)

$3.99  AFTER both coupons and register reward.

Or Buy 1 Pamper Diaper @ $8.99 and 1 Pampers Wipes @ $2.50

Use: $3.00 off Pampers Wipes and Diaper

AND

$2.00 Pampers Diaper (Walgreens Infant Care Booklet)

$4.49 for Pampers Diapers And Wipes AFTER  Coupons and Register Rewards.

 

Kroger

Land of Lakes butter  $1.00

Use:

$.40 Land Of Lakes  (SS 2-6-2011)

or

$.50 Land O Lakes (SS2-6-2011)

as low as FREE after coupon

 

Colgate  toothpaste $.98

Use:

$.50 Colgate Toothpaste (SS 02/13/11 )

FREE after doubled coupon

 

Kroger’s still has their Daytona Event going on this week. Buy 10 participating items get $3.00 off instantly and get a $3 on your next order coupon at register.Lots of great deals if you have the right coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .