Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

~Kmart Trouble~

Kmart is really becoming the new Walmart in my opinion..For those unaware of my dislike for Walmart..I really dislike Walmart. Seems every time I go to Kmart they either 1. don’t have what I am looking for 2. Prices are not marked , or ring up wrong 3. Only have one lane open  4. Cashiers don’t seem to care at ALL!  I made a trip the other day and ran into 3 out of 4 of those problems.  I ran in to get FREE Soft Soap and as I walked into the door there was a clearance rack right in front of the door , Jeans for $3.59!!! I had to look, and found a pair I thought might fit (I am never sure with different brands and Im trying to lose weight) so I run back and grabbed my soft soap and head to the checkout line.

There is one line open and customer service had a line also. There was one couple in front of me and soon after I got in line two other people got behind me. It seemed to take the couple in front of me forever!  Finally its my turn I sit my stuff down, my pair of pants and two soft soaps. She scans the soap and then the pants. The pants ring up $21.99.

I say “The pants were on the clearance rack in front of the door for $3.59 ”

Cashier says “They rang up $21.99”

I say “They are on that rack right there” and I point it out to her.

She hits a button on the register and walks away..doesn’t say a word just leaves.  Had to be five minutes later she returns still saying nothing. Finally I say can you just take them off and I will take them up to customer service.  She takes them off and throws them under her register.  She scans my coupon for the softsoap. Of course my total is $0 (more about this later) Then she started pushing buttons, then WALKS away again. Meanwhile the people behind me are getting VERY inpatient and I apologize but I can’t even tell the cashier to just forget the whole order because she is not there!  She comes back and says my register froze…OK….so we wait for it to reboot. Then she says your good you can leave. No receipt or anything!  So I asked for the pants back and went to customer service and waited in that line. The woman there just changed the price on the pants and finally we got to leave. I wasted an HOUR of my life in line at Kmart for two soft soaps and a pair of pants. Did I mention Lily no longer likes to go to the store with mommy ? Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .