Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

~Kroger Mega Fun~

008

The Kroger Mega Event is always a good way to stock up on family favorites. Our favorite- Skyline Chili-  If you have ever been to Cincinnati then you know exactly what I mean. It is so expensive to go out to eat all the time so this is a great way to have our favorite while still being the cheap people we are Smile

I have gone twice this week, and I also ordered some Skyline coupons off of Ebay  I went to two stores today and they were cleared of the Original Chili so I may preorder for next week, but I have never done that so I am not sure if I will or not. Remke often has it on sale for $2 so if I can not get it at Kroger next week, I may save the coupons for there.

Here is the great deals I got this week.

(2) Kandoo Wipes $1.99  Each

(3) Skyline Chili $2.49 Each

(1) EnviroKidz Cereal $2.49

(1) Hormel Compleats $2.49

(1) Suave Conditioner $1.39

(1) Kandoo Soap $1.99

(1) Motts Fruit Punch $2.49

Saved $5 for buying 10 Mega Items

Used Coupons:

(3) $1.00  Kandoo (Pampers home mailer)

(3) $.50 Skyline Product (8-14)

(1) $.50 EnviroKidz (All you Magazine)

(1) $.55 Motts Juice (Vocalpoint)

(1) $.55 Hormel Compleats

(1) $.50 Suave Product (Home mailer)

total $7.80

 

Also another great deal is Dial hand soap i s on sale for $.88 until 9-11-11 , using the $.35 coupon that was in the paper a couple weeks ago you can get Dial hand soap for $.18 !!

003

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .