Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~This week’s trips~

Sorry everyone I have once again had no time to blog Sad smile  We started potty training this week and well….it is very time consuming for me .  It is starting storm here but I want to get this done so I am going to break down my best deals this week for you as fast as I can but yet try to give you all the details.

Meijer

Lysol Products (most?) are 50% this week.

I got four Lysol Wipes and I used $1.00/2 coupons from Lysol  I paid $3.76 for four and I could submit for the Lysol Rebate if I wanted too, but would only get $1.44 back. There was also coupons in this past weeks paper.

Walgreens

I made two separate trips to Walgreens this week so far, and I will probably go again. 

Trip one

Crayola Crayons $1.00 get $1.00 Register Reward

Crayola Markers $.99

Domino Sugar $2.39 with in ad coupon

(2) Computer paper $1.99 Each with in ad coupon

Walgreens 234 ct Wipes  Clearance $1.79

(2) Sunday Papers $1.75 each

(2) Sundrop $.79 each

Used $1.00/2 Crayola Products (Walgreens Calendar coupon)

$.50 Domino Sugar (Found in product package)

Buy one get one free Sundrop (printable no longer available)

(2) -$3.50  Cottonelle Register rewards from last week

Spent $5.30 Received $1.00 Crayola Register Reward

 

Trip Two

015

(4) Degree Trial Size Deodorants $1.19 each

(2) Crayola Crayons $1.00 each

Used: $1.00/2 Crayola (Walgeens Calendar coupon)

(3) $.75 Degree (7-31 Red Plum)

Spent 3.95

Received :$4 register reward Degree (when you buy 4)

$1.00 Register Reward  Crayola Crayons

 

Remke

Remke has a special promotion going on buy 5 participating Kraft Items get $5 off immediately. I bought:

(4) Kraft Shredded Cheese touch of Philly $2.79 Each

(1) Kraft Parm Cheese $2.99

(1) Barilla Ziti $1.38

-$5.00 Kraft promotion

-(2) $1.00/2 Kraft Cheese (printable no longer available)

-(1) FREE pasta when you buy Parm Cheese (tearpad)

=$7.15

Petsmart

019

I noticed a coupon booklet at the front of the store and even though I don’t normally use this kind of cat food I am always looking for a better food for them.

This 3.5 lb bag of kitten food was on sale for $7.99 and there is a $5 coupon in the booklet so $2.99 for GOOD cat food! My cats are no where near Kittens anymore but they were out of all the other varieties however I grabbed two more coupons so I can look next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .