Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~Walgreens~

027

(2) W Brand Girls Training Pants $8.99 Buy One Get One

(2) W Brand Wipes $2.99 Buy One Get One Free

(1) Clariol Nice and Easy $8.99

(1) Reach Floss $2.99

(1) Valentine Bear    $1.99

(2) Hershey Drops   $1.00 each

 

Used Coupons :

(2) $2.00 off Diapers when you buy Wipes Peelies

(1) FREE Clairol Nice and Easy (Facebook promotion)

(1) $2.00 Reach Floss (RP 10/10/10 )

 

Again I lost my receipt but my total was $16 something . I had a few other items but can’t remember what they were Sad smile  I figured I paid less then $10 for two training pants and two wipes, can’t beat that!  The $2 peelie coupons are apparently coded wrong and are only scanning $1. I asked the manager and he said it was because they were buy one get one free…later I found out differently. They also say limit one per transaction but he said he didn’t mind.

I received $1 Register Reward for Clairol Nice and Easy and $2 Register Reward for Reach .

 

*Don’t mind Lily’s feet in the picture Smile with tongue out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .