Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

~Walgreens~

192

A very simple trip for me this week. I only got one paper with the awesome Finish coupon but hoping to find some more for an   upcoming CVS sale next week (will fill you in more about later as soon as I receive conformation) I absolutely love the Celsius drink so when I saw it on sale I had to get it.

(1)Finish Electrasol   $3.49

(1) Celsius $3.99

Used Coupons:

$2.25 Finish Electrasol (this past week’s paper 1-2)

$1.00 Register Reward from last week

Tax: $.49

Total Out Of Pocket: $4.72

Received : $3.00 Register Reward for buying Celsius

$1.50 Register Reward for buying Finish

Saved $10.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .