Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

~Babies R Us $3.50 Earth’s Best Diapers! ~

Today ONLY 1-6 Babies R Us is offering Earth’s Best Diapers for $5 a pack (must use coupon HERE),  there is a  $1.50 coupon here  to make them just $3.50 a pack Smile 

I took advantage of the bag sale and the diaper deal today.

013

I did separate orders because I had my “Rewards” to spend and they can not be used on diapers . They were out of the reusable bags but substituted  the Christmas bag but ended up charging me for it…..Ugh  only $.30 though .

1st.

18 Month Pants  $ 1.74

24 Months Carters Sleepwear $4.20

Reusable Bag (Should have been free) $.37

Used $5 Rewards Coupon (Rewards R Us)

Total: $1.40 ON gift card so nothing out of pocket

2nd:

Earth’s Best Diapers $5.00 with coupon above

Used $1.50 Coupon above

Toal: $4.21 ($.71 tax) ON gift card so no out of pocket

 

*The Diapers are regularly $10.99 I broke my own rule here and paid more then I normally would have because I have always wanted to try these… so far I am not that impressed I mean they are diapers and are Chlorine free, which is great but they look at feel very generic *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .