Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~UPDATED!! Best Deals Around~

I ran into Meijer today and checked out some of the deals that were floating around. Some deals are regional , you always take a chance , so I recommend never making a special trip unless you are willing to risk it. So here are my updates.

My Store was out of the Uncle Ben’s rice and there was NO signs indicating the price cut, so this may vary . My store was also out of the Best Life Butter, but it was marked for $.99.

I got 2 of the  65 count Maalox Fruit Chews for $4.29 each.  The $5 Coupon automatically took off $4.29 so no Overage but still free! Smile

I ran into CVS the other day and there was no signs on the Kashi Cereal but I completely forgot to scan it so not sure if this is truly on sale for $2.99 or not Smile

 

 

I am going to “try” and do a weekly post about the best deals of the week. I say try because I hope I can keep up with it without taking away any time  from my family. Some stores start their ads on Sundays and some on Mondays so…some of my Kroger and Meijer deals are ending tomorrow.

 

Kroger  *Ending Sunday 1-16*

Colgate Toothpaste or Colgate Plus toothbrush  $1

-$.50 Colgate Toothpaste (SS 1-2-2011 #2)

-$1 Colgate Toothpaste  (SS 1-2-2011 #2)

FREE !

 

Meijer

Ronzoni Pasta  $1   *Ending Sunday 1-16*

-$.75 Ronzoni Garden Delight Printable

-Other Varieties Printables  

Garden Delight FREE!   Others as low as $.50!

 

Best Life Buttery Spread $.99  *Price Cut until 1-30*

-$1.00 Best Life Printable

-$1.00 Best Life  ( SS 1-2-2011 )

FREE!!

 

Select Uncle Ben’s Rice  $2 for $2.33 *Price Cut Until 2-6*

-$.75 Uncle Ben’s (RP 1-9-2011)

$.16 each

 

Maalox Advanced Fast Relief  $4.79 *Regular Price*

Maalox Advanced Fruit Chews $4.79

-$5  Any Maalox (SS 1-9-2011)

FREE

 

Walgreens *Starts Sunday 1-16*

Kraft Home-style Mac and Cheese 3/$5

-$1.00 Kraft Homestyle Mac &Cheese (1-16 insert)

-$1.00/2 Kraft Homestyle (Walgreens Instant Value Coupon HERE or in January Coupon Booklet)

Use two Insert coupons PLUS one Walgreens coupon…buy two   =$.16 each!

 

CVS   *Starts Sunday 1-16*

Kashi Cereal $2.99

-$3.00 Kashi Cereal (Vocalpoint Sample)

FREE!

 

Orbit Gum Buy One Get One Free

-Buy one get one Free Coupon HERE

TWO FREE!

 

Family Dollar *I believe these are regular prices*

Reach Toothbrushes $1.00

Reach Floss $1.00

-Lots of Various coupons that have been around..

and more…..

FREE!!!

*I personally have not tried any of these yet, but I do plan on it and will let you know as soon as I do Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .