Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

~A few trips~

I have made quite a few trips over the past few days and haven’t had time to blog ANY of it so here it goes Smile

001

First up is Cvs……

(2) South Beach Living Bars   $2.50 Each

(1) Mt Dew 2 Liter  $.88

(1) Huggies Pull Ups   $8.99

Used Coupons:

(2) $2.00 South Beach (No longer available)

(1) $2.00 Huggies Pull Ups

(1) $3.00 Cvs Coupon Huggie Diaper (Cvs Home Mailer)

Total: $ 6.52  ($.65 Tax) *Used Gift Card so nothing out of pocket*

Received : $1.00  Extra Care Bucks for Huggies

And $1.00 Extra Care Buck For my Fall Spending

*Not the greatest trip ever but I wanted to get the Pull Ups , and originally wanted to scan my card before hand to get my fall spending extra care buck but I forgot ….I should have done the pull ups first then get the rest and use the extra care bucks*

016

Cvs again

(2) Excedrin Extra Strength $4.79

(1)Excedrin PM $4.99

(1) Excedrin Migraine $5.29

(1) Stride Gum $.96

(1) Santa Candy $.38

Used Coupons:

(2) $4.79 FREE Excedrin Extra Strength

$4.99 FREE Excedrin Migraine

$3.50 Off Excedrin PM

Total: $4.43 ($1.30 Tax ) *Used gift card so no out of pocket*

Received: $10 Extra Care Bucks (Buy $20 worth of Excedrin get $10)

*Cashier put in the wrong price on the Excedrin Migraine so I lost out on $.30 but Again I didn’t notice until later but its only $.30…These Free coupons were available from Excedrin site and some on coupons.com but are no longer available I have more Free coupons but wanted the Excedrin PM .I actually have enough coupons to do this again but I think I will hold off because I really want to get rid of my other card. *

….To be continued Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .